Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Community > Introductions

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Old 07-14-2009, 01:25 PM   #1

Share |

Hello folks!

As my name suggests, I'm a new entrant into the wide world of DIY. The extent of my handyman ability has been limited to fixing the rollers on a screen door and installing an above the range microwave and mulitiple ceiling fans. Everything cosmetic.

So, because we're crazy and we don't have unlimited funds, my wife and I want to finish our basement this year and we're going to do most of it ourselves! Good sized, about 630 square feet. We're going to put in a full bath, and office and a nice sized family room with room for a pool table!

So I'm going to be doing alot of research and I keep finding good bits of info here so I decided to join. I'm sure I'll have questions as the process goes along!

NewtoDIY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 10:01 PM   #2

Hello folks!

Hi NewtoDiy, welcome. You came to the right place for the information you'll be needing.`Good luck.

gma2rjc is offline   Reply With Quote