DIY Home Improvement Forum banner

Hello from Chattanooga, TN !

2K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  AtlanticWBConst. 
#1 ·
Hey all .. Im obviously a newbie to this forum .. but not a newbie to DIY projects ... Ive always jumped into to anything I ever wanted to have but couldn't afford to buy new, or pay someone else to build ..

From Bass boats, cars, remodel house, build sheds, fishing lures you name it Ive prob done it at least once more if I liked it lol

Alot of my hobby or diy projects have led into doing it for money eventually :laughing: Ive always had some nay sayer .. you cant do that .. you need to hire someone to do that .. blah blah blah .. :censored: just akes me more detirmened to do it and do it right .. so I can say blah nan nan nan naaaa.. they are always amazed on what I have built or rebuilt :whistling2:
The fishing lures and boats both turned into a money maker for me .. went from hobby to gettin paid with in a few years.. Im not much on construction .. can and have done it .. just not something I love to do...

So If you have need for how to restore bass boats and center console fishing boats to 22 feet Im you guy, or making Wood Crank Baits..

Later Sean
aka North River Geek, or NRG

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.