Currently remodeling the bathroom in my house and looking for bathtub info. Since last August my daughters and I have:
1. Demolished the soffit in the kitchen (that was fun until the insulation started coming down)
2. Replaced sheetrock and had it textured
3. Painted the entire inside (after we hired someone to scrape the kitty litter off of the ceiling)
4. Installed 4" solid maple flooring throughout my 1400 sq ft. home
5. Had new maple kitchen cabinets installed
6. Tiled the peninsula countertop, and sink countertop and backsplash to the ceiling with 20" tiles (it looks fabulous!)
7. Installed new sink, faucet and dishwasher in the kitchen
8. Installed bathroom sink, tiled countertop
9. Installed Toto Aquia II toilet
10. Got a good start on the finish molding throughout the house...
Not bad for a middle-aged woman and her 3 daughters!!
Now I am on the last room - the guest/hall bathroom and this last weekend we tore out the fiberglass tub/shower, toilet and sink. What a mess. I'm wanting to put in a bathtub that I can tile around. Looking for suggestions...