Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Community > Introductions

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Old 06-23-2009, 10:48 AM   #1

Rewards Points: 0
Share |
Thumbs up

Front Porch Deck

http://woodhamer.blogspot.com

Wife finally convinced me to put a porch on the front of our house. We live in Florida and since our house faces East we decided that it would be nice to be able to sit out front at night and relax in the rocking chairs when it wasn't so hot and be able to talk to all the neighbors walking.
This was just about my first big project as I normally stick with indoor woodworking but wife was able to get a really good buy on some composite decking material so we decided to tackle this one ourselves.
You can also visit woodhamer.blogspot.com and view more information on this project that we finished (just the two of us in 5 days). Till later

Woodhamer

Woodhamer is offline   Reply With Quote