Forums | Home Repair | Home Improvement | Painting | Interior Decorating | Remodeling | Landscaping

Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Community > Introductions

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Old 08-30-2011, 04:15 PM   #1

Share |

The Design Duo

Hey there. We are two designers in Las Vegas. We hope to be consistant contributors to these forums, while also learning as much as we can. Here are our bio's:

Hi! I am Carolina. I am a designer, entrepreneur, housewife, and now a blogger. My passion for color, fabrics, and fashion is what inspired me to create this blog. A place where I am able to share all the remodeling, room updates, makeovers and design ideas I can come up with.
My husband and I recently purchased our first place, and since we’ve moved in, we have been super busy transforming our house into a home… making things look beautiful, cozy, and more like us.
And you better believe it, I am a hands on kind of gal. If I can think it, I can make it, or at least, I will always try to. A DIY success or failure, I will make sure to share every project I attempt here, every step of the way.
Hey, my name is Justis. I live just outside of Las Vegas, NV. My wife and I bought our 1998 two-story, basic “box” house in November of 2008. Our new home was a DIY’ers dream. Three long years of work and an extensive carpentry background from working at my family’s concrete company has given me the knowledge to do just about anything I can dream up. I invite you into the life of a graveyard worker that doubles as a home improvement expert during the day. Join me as I usually juggle way to many projects at once, succeeding at most, but not all.

DesignDuoBlog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 06:23 PM   #2

The Design Duo

Good to see you here, you do come with a splash, lol. I am sure you will learn quite a bit on this site. The search is so full of wonderful information.

Wish I could come play the tables with you. Hope to see more of you.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
m1951mm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 06:36 PM   #3

The Design Duo

Welcome to the Site !
Scuba_Dave is offline   Reply With Quote