Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Community > Introductions

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Old 10-10-2009, 07:47 AM   #1
CCCo.

Rewards Points: 10

Crow Contracting Company- Central Indiana, North Indianapolis- Remodeling Contractor

Hello,

Central Indiana Contractor now on board. Hope to greater my knowledge here, and help out along the way. Any Q's just ask, I'm not to shy

I haven't had much of a chance to look around yet, but first things first, heres my intro. I'll get in here and mingle soon enough. Talk to you all, Soon.

Thanks,

James Crow

Crow Contracting Company - - - www.crowcontractingco.com - - - www.indianaremodelingcontractor.com
Remodeling Contractor - North Central Indiana, Indianapolis, Noblesville, Carmel, Fishers, Zionsville, Westfield, Lebanon, Whitestown, Brownsburg, Sheridan, Tipton (765) 279-8271

CCCo. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 01:52 PM   #2
DIY staff

Rewards Points: 2,340

Crow Contracting Company- Central Indiana, North Indianapolis- Remodeling Contractor

Howdy James--I'm a remodeling contractor from Illinois.On Contractor Talk I'm MIKESWOODS

oh'mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 02:24 PM   #3
Lic. Builder/GC/Remodeler

Rewards Points: 2,000

Welcome to the site.
AtlanticWBConst. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 03:09 PM   #4
CCCo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh'mike View Post
Howdy James--I'm a remodeling contractor from Illinois.On Contractor Talk I'm MIKESWOODS

Thanks.

I am CCCo. on CT as well. Been a member over there for a couple months now. Knew I wanted to come over here eventually, finally made it.

We have completed projects in many fields, ranging from new construction, warranty repairs and punchout, commercial maintence, and of course all the residential remodeling stages, roofing, siding, windows, doors, additions. Both contracted and sub-contracted work.

Seems the new revolution is remodeling as most new construction is out and repairing and remodeling is in.

I plan to focus on remodeling because I think thats where its going to be for a few years to come.

I too am a DIY'er, and have had exstensive training at the "school of hard knocks", so I should fit right in.

I'll try and hand out my share of advice, as my experience see's fit, and promise to never give advice on content that is,
out of my scope of experience or understanding.

James

Crow Contracting Company - - - www.crowcontractingco.com - - - www.indianaremodelingcontractor.com
Remodeling Contractor - North Central Indiana, Indianapolis, Noblesville, Carmel, Fishers, Zionsville, Westfield, Lebanon, Whitestown, Brownsburg, Sheridan, Tipton (765) 279-8271

Last edited by CCCo.; 10-11-2009 at 03:12 PM.
Old 10-11-2009, 03:10 PM   #5
CCCo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtlanticWBConst. View Post
Welcome to the site.

Thanks,

I've seen you on CT as well.

James

Tags
contractor, indiana, remodeling, renovations, repair services