Allot Work Ahead Of Me! - Introductions - DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum

Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Community > Introductions

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Old 07-20-2013, 03:16 PM   #1

Rewards Points: 10
Smile

Allot work ahead of me!

Hello everyone! I'm pretty busy, but I wanted to take a moment to type a short introduction about myself. I will most likely be popping in here quite a bit to seek help and guidance from those a bit more experienced than myself, as I am just learning! I'm a Maryland resident and here is my story. My grandparents are in their 80's and have decided to sign their house over to me. When the time is right, I will someday be able to have a family and secure home of my own. Hopefully soon! Time flies by quick when you're a 35 year old man!

This house has been neglected for several years. Let me add in one more "several". It has been a long time. I recently had a new roof put on the top because the leaks were horrible and the water damage was extensive. I've begun my repairs on the spare room at the far end of the house. Ripped out all the walls, replaced water damaged and molded studs and replaced a window. I have re-wired the electric and receptacles but still have allot of work ahead of me! I don't have the money to spend on hiring people to repair the place because there's allot that needs done. Besides, even though a bit aggravating at times, it's fun to do myself! I love learning new things and this is a good opportunity for me to learn about home improvement and repairs.

So, consider this my official hello!

Advertisement

Deso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 05:02 PM   #2

Rewards Points: 274

Allot work ahead of me!

Your official hello is accepted, it is excellent that you are doing new things and enjoying all that. Good spirit, carry on.

Advertisement

alexjoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 02:27 AM   #3

Rewards Points: 10

Allot work ahead of me!

Hi and welcome to this forum.
ThomasMead is offline   Reply With Quote