Forums | Home Repair | Home Improvement | Painting | Interior Decorating | Remodeling | Landscaping

Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Forum Support > Site Help and Suggestions

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Old 09-29-2007, 08:26 PM   #1

Share |

suggestion for a new forum

How about a pressure washing forum. Or to be more homeowner friendly it could be called exterior cleaning maintenance. It could cover house washing, driveway/sidewalk cleaning, deck cleaning, roof cleaning, gutter cleaning, and so on.

Or maybe a wood restoration forum covering deck, dock, gazebo, and wood fence repair and maintenance.

What do you think?
Barry M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2007, 09:32 PM   #2
Lic. Builder/GC/Remodeler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barry M View Post
How about a pressure washing forum. Or to be more homeowner friendly it could be called exterior cleaning maintenance. It could cover house washing, driveway/sidewalk cleaning, deck cleaning, roof cleaning, gutter cleaning, and so on.

Or maybe a wood restoration forum covering deck, dock, gazebo, and wood fence repair and maintenance.

What do you think?

Umm...Actually, there are not alot of specific "pressure-washing-questions" on the DIY chatroom site.
However, if there are questions or inquiries - pertaining specifically to "Power Washing", members can do a search on the DIY Chatroom's "Sister Site", thus, feel free to search away.
HOWEVER; PLEASE NOTE: Actual postings, (question privileges)... are limited to people that actually work in the industry.

Here is the "Contractor-Talk" PRESSURE WASHING FORUM link to do your "searches" on (Please keep in mind that "Contractor Talk" is a professional contractor-oriented site) :

http://www.contractortalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61

Last edited by AtlanticWBConst.; 09-30-2007 at 08:08 AM.
AtlanticWBConst. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007, 04:59 PM   #3

I'm familiar with the sister site and how it all works thanks.

Maybe there is not a lot of questions from homeowners pertaining to pressure washing because there is no forum specific to that, just food for thought. Thanks for your reply.
Barry M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2007, 04:02 PM   #4

I read this before and have been keeping my eyes open to see how much is posted abuot it. If I see more interest I'll create a topic but for now it seems like i would be pretty empty.

"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot
Nathan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2008, 01:44 PM   #5
Roof Cleaning Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barry M View Post
I'm familiar with the sister site and how it all works thanks.

Maybe there is not a lot of questions from homeowners pertaining to pressure washing because there is no forum specific to that, just food for thought. Thanks for your reply.
Excellent idea Barry
apple roof cleaning is offline   Reply With Quote