DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum

DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum (
-   Tools (
-   -   what tool is this? (

no_Wedge 11-26-2013 03:00 PM

what tool is this?
1 Attachment(s)
Got thks in a bundle and have no clue what it is it has inch marks and about 6 inches thought maybe a coil straightening tool

Attachment 78293

cyberknight 11-26-2013 03:04 PM

I forget the name of it. It is used to make a pattern of molding or anything and transfering it to another peice by tracing against the pins. They move in and out. Usually I have them all even then press it against what ya want to copy.

joecaption 11-26-2013 03:05 PM

Nope it's a contour tool.

SeniorSitizen 11-26-2013 03:14 PM

Nope, :no: contour gauge :laughing:
Back in the day before electricity was discovered we made them, albeit a little less refined, of cardboard box and tooth picks.

rusty baker 11-26-2013 03:25 PM

It's a comb used by aliens on the planet Nimrod. :whistling2:

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:33 AM.

User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1