Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Equipment & Safety > Tools


Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 12-08-2011, 07:59 PM   #1
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 24
Share |

Cabinet Door Hole Guiding Tool

Is there a tool for helping to measure and mark cabinet door handles?

starkhd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 08:07 PM   #2
DIY staff
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Kane county,Illinois
Posts: 21,618
Blog Entries: 1

Cabinet Door Hole Guiding Tool

Yep---there is a set of two--plastic corner for doors and an angled one for drawers---look at the Depot in the cabinets hardware section---very common--I'm sure that most stores have them.

They are included in some of the bulk packs of knobs.

New members: Adding your location to your profile helps in many ways.--M--
oh'mike is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Need part for Knaack tool cabinet sofasurfer General DIY Discussions 0 08-25-2011 02:27 PM
lighting my tool cabinet seanhavlik Electrical 2 01-19-2011 07:44 AM
Task force 5 drawer tool cabinet whataboutj Tools 1 05-11-2010 12:41 PM
Need Help with re-design ttwiss Remodeling 21 05-08-2010 10:27 PM

Top of Page | View New Posts

Copyright © 2003-2014 Escalate Media. All Rights Reserved.