Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > DIY Repair > General DIY Discussions

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Old 02-17-2007, 09:52 PM   #1
despriate4repairs

Share |
Unhappy

Will 30G Do?

I was just wondering if you think 30G would do..... my project is rather large and i am trying to refinance the house so that way i can get all this done. i am wondering if you think that 30G would be enough. it is 61.25% of the equity that i have in the house right now. i dont know how much higher i can go....

any info would be helpful.... thank you....

Oh and see link for details of project.

I ditched the old project and desided to buy a new house. i am still working on closing in but look its so pretty! Good bye indiana! Texas i am coming home! http://picasaweb.google.com/lcdallas/StonecrestMar2007?authkey=uBdQZFC_Fnw
depriate4repair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 09:58 PM   #2

Will 30G Do?

enough for what? what exactly are u trying to do?

New2dis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 10:07 PM   #3
despriate4repairs

Will 30G Do?

its all on the link New2dis

I ditched the old project and desided to buy a new house. i am still working on closing in but look its so pretty! Good bye indiana! Texas i am coming home! http://picasaweb.google.com/lcdallas/StonecrestMar2007?authkey=uBdQZFC_Fnw
depriate4repair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 08:47 PM   #4

Will 30G Do?

I don't think so but then again Im not a contractor Im only a real estate agent and Mortgage broker
New2dis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 12:12 PM   #5
Handyguy

Send a message via Skype™ to Brik

Will 30G Do?

Hey, Good luck with your project and thanks for what you are doing in Iraq.

I only took a quick gander at your projects. It seems to me mostly cosmetic. I would first make sure you have a good solid roof. Secondly I would look closer at the grade around the house. It seems you may have issues of grade bringing water toward the house, not away.

Those are the two most important things you must do first. After that I would look at major mechanicals that may need attention like HVAC, etc.
Brik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 11:03 PM   #6

Will 30G Do?

hi there, i think you'll have no problem working with that kind of money,thats about what my husband and i want to spend,so far the big price has been replaceing all house windows and pato door--11 grand for that one.but if you do all things your self and do some shopping around for the best deals,we are very close to orgen so will make a trip up there to save sales tax on many things,but really just a little elbow greese and paint really make some big changes. becareful about getting into a high house payment ,the way this realestate markets going now i dont want to be in the house for more than its worth---you know what i mean. good luck louann

louann is offline   Reply With Quote