DIY Home Improvement Forum banner

Where do I get these Cabinet Hinges?

7K views 12 replies 9 participants last post by  comanche 
#1 ·
I need these style Cabinet Hinges on one of my cabinet doors. They fit my, but don't swing out enough to avoid hitting the other cabinet door. The hinge must extend at least 1 inch farther out to clear it. I haven't been able to find hinges that will work in any local stores. Does anyone know where I could get proper hinges online?

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
There are a few varieties of these hinges based on the doors relationship to the cabinet. There's partial overlay, full overlay, and inset. In order to get the correct hinge, you need to, either bring the hinge to the store and match it or know what door setup you have.
Both of these would also work.
You have full overlay.
Ron

Reactions: BigJim
#6 ·
I need these style Cabinet Hinges on one of my cabinet doors. They fit my, but don't swing out enough to avoid hitting the other cabinet door. The hinge must extend at least 1 inch farther out to clear it. I haven't been able to find hinges that will work in any local stores. Does anyone know where I could get proper hinges online?
I don't understand the lower picture you posted with what looks like 1/2 a circle. What attaches to that?
Please post pictures of the issue with the hinge fully attached. I need to see what this means:
"They don't carry hinges that go out far enough to swing out and not hit the other door. They are all like the ones I have."
Show the door closed.
Show the conflicted area.
Show the door closed.
Do the hinges you have have a name on them?
Do you know who the cabinet manufacturer is?
If you take hinges of another door in the kitchen and put on the conflicted door, does it work properly?
Ron

#9 ·
I asked to see certain list of things for a reason. Things you were saying didn't make sense. The one picture you did post, again, makes no sense. Chopping recesses is some type of butcher job.
So if you ever want a solution, post the pictures asked for.
Supply the information asked for.
Thank you.
Ron

#11 ·
i have euro style hinges too and although they aren't as common at lowe's or home depot, you can find them there. bring in your hinge and ask one of the guys, that's what i did. he knew exactly where they were. i know you never want to ask as a man, but i have learned to appreciate and use the guys at lowe's regularly. most of the time, if i ask someone, they know exactly what i'm looking for, and if they don't have it, they know and often will be able to tell me where i can go to buy what i need.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.