Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > DIY Repair > General DIY Discussions

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Old 03-08-2007, 10:54 PM   #1
despriate4repairs

Rewards Points: 75
Lightbulb

Update on my project

Ok so first i want to thank everyone. you rock

My mother made it to indiana alright. And thank god for my mom's OCD! thats one thing i can alwasy coulnt on is a virgo with OCD ROFL! My mother has got the house cleaned up and ready for inspection. she should have the downstairs fixed up mid week... She has been going kind of slow and mixing the "chores" with plenty of rest and relaxation!

She got her room all sorted and everything! My mom also called the contractor and he is coming out friday. OMG i am so excited. him and i have been talking and he is going to do a material list after he sees it in person and not just the website so then we can go over what is better for him to buy and what is better for me to buy. i am so excited.

I am still waiting on the stupid carpet people the sales guy was great but the person who does the shipping well she is not so much so i am going to write her boss today. its been quite some time.

Oh and is 2.00 a Sq ft of the Mohawk Liberty Gold from the Cityscape collection a good deal?????

Anyway we should have our refinacing stuff ready come late next week. so keep your fingeres crossed. oh i am so excitied

I ditched the old project and desided to buy a new house. i am still working on closing in but look its so pretty! Good bye indiana! Texas i am coming home! http://picasaweb.google.com/lcdallas/StonecrestMar2007?authkey=uBdQZFC_Fnw
depriate4repair is offline   Reply With Quote