Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > DIY Repair > General DIY Discussions

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Old 07-10-2008, 08:04 AM   #1

Rewards Points: 10
Unhappy

Techno Art? Safety Based Wall Decor Help!

I am so glad I found this website. I am at my wits end! I work for a technology /safety based company and am in charge of redecorating the entire office (have zero exp). I somehow finished the paint and furniture aspect, but now I am stuck on art/ wall hangings. My boss wants "things on the wall they are related to technology and or saftey". He has rejected almost all of my ideas. Anyone out there know of a resource or website that deals with techno art that is budget minded?? Any EMT's or Software Developers put there that can tell me what is hanging in your office?? Please help!

Maher7996 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 08:59 PM   #2
Drywall and Painting Pro

Rewards Points: 260

Techno Art? Safety Based Wall Decor Help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maher7996 View Post
I am so glad I found this website. I am at my wits end! I work for a technology /safety based company and am in charge of redecorating the entire office (have zero exp). I somehow finished the paint and furniture aspect, but now I am stuck on art/ wall hangings. My boss wants "things on the wall they are related to technology and or saftey". He has rejected almost all of my ideas. Anyone out there know of a resource or website that deals with techno art that is budget minded?? Any EMT's or Software Developers put there that can tell me what is hanging in your office?? Please help!
Here's one. Clck Here. I googeled "safety oriented photos" and thers several to check out. Good luck!

Sir MixAlot is offline   Reply With Quote