Which Sprayer Connection - General DIY Discussions - DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum

Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > DIY Repair > General DIY Discussions


Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-13-2010, 02:21 PM   #1
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 1
Rewards Points: 10

which sprayer connection

My hand sprayer is leaking from a broken hose. I disconnected the sprayer and found that it is not a screw on connection, rather a ""clip on" type with plastic jaws that are to connect to the pipe. I cannot find a replacement as I don' know the manufacturer of the kitchen faucet. Any help??? Please my wife is now confirming that I am a fool if I cannot get this fixed.


sandy741 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 05:50 PM   #2
Master General ReEngineer
Bondo's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Chaumont River, Ny.
Posts: 3,831
Rewards Points: 2,296

which sprayer connection

Ayuh,... Either identify the manufacturer of the faucet,+ go that route,...
Take the broken part to a quality Hardware store,..
They should be able to match it up, or point you in the Right direction...


Bondo is online now   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Need Advice on a Paint Sprayer HandyFrank Painting 15 01-09-2010 11:59 PM
gas dryer connection question rvegab00 Plumbing 7 12-07-2009 11:53 AM
Telephone Jack Connection Problem jogan Electrical 9 04-20-2009 07:10 AM
Paint Sprayer Recommendation jpb Painting 2 02-24-2008 02:45 PM
Sink Sprayer acting funny... zel Plumbing 3 09-06-2007 06:01 PM

Top of Page | View New Posts