Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > DIY Repair > General DIY Discussions

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Old 11-08-2007, 05:31 AM   #1

Rewards Points: 75

Spa

Has anyone ever attempted this? I was thinking of giving it a shot but I know people trying to sell something will always make it sound easier/better than it is.
www.custombuiltspas.com

rodsteryz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 10:24 PM   #2
remodeling pro

Rewards Points: 500

Spa

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodsteryz View Post
but I know people trying to sell something will always make it sound easier/better than it is.
www.custombuiltspas.com
I think you have answered your own question. Sure it is possible to build your own spa, but a correctly built one that will perform so that it is enjoyable to use is a little more technical than "make a waterproof hole and fill it with water".

Of course, once you buy this guys book (hint, hint, hint), you will want to rush out to buy the books from all the others who are so concerned about helping you...my book will teach you how to buy property for no money down, and you will be worth millions in just one year; my book will teach you how to buy property at tax sales and you will be a millionaire in a year; my book will have you buying "distressed"properties and flipping them for millions of dollars; even Donald Trump wants to teach you how to be a millionaire with ease. Gee, Donald, did it help to have a daddy who owned 20% of Manhatten?

troubleseeker is offline   Reply With Quote