To anyone who might be able to help me. I purchased 80% whole cells, and constructed my first 5 cell by 3 cell panel, and really screwed that up. So, I fixed the error and made another solar panel with 54 cells, generating 26 volts. It sustains the battery at 14, except when cloudy, and with an econo bulb generating 1600 lumines (23W) and a radio, it maintains 12 - 13 volts.
Well, I didn't want to scrap screwed up one, so I decided to look up some research on stacking cells. I found that I was able to generate 1.5 to 2 volts in each stack of 3 or 4, for three rows of 5. When I was finished I was generating 10 volts upside down, and up to 15V when the cells were facing the sun.
Gravity pulls the solar cells apart after facing the sun for 30 seconds, and I lose 5 volts. Before I finalize it, I need a solution to fix this problem. I don't know if encapsulating it will fix the problem.