If anyone can find the error in the letter, you are seeing exactly the part that I did. Clue is it is not the multiple leaks, but is in the second paragraph.
"Recently, I had one of the biggest scares of my life. I found out that I had a gas leak in my home that CILCO deemed a hazardous condition. They came out to discover my basement had several leaks and was filled with gas, and the entire attic of my garage was filled with gas. They had to turn the gas off, which left us with no heat, no oven and no hot water.
It scared me to think what could have happened if we had not discovered it. This could have turned to carbon monoxide. It could have been ignited. I donít think I need to spell out what this could have meant for my fiance, myself and our boxer Layla.
This letter is to recognize R.D. Davis Heating and Air Conditioning for amazing work and service. I cannot speak highly enough of Roger Davis and the way he fixed our issue, how he handled my concerns and stress, and how quickly he reacted to this serious matter.
Thank you, Roger Davis, for saving the day when my family really needed someone to. I appreciate it more than I can say.
ó Jenny Reynolds, Springfield"