DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum

DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum (
-   General DIY Discussions (
-   -   Routing a gas line (

management 07-07-2011 08:47 AM

Routing a gas line

In the first unit of my 2-family the kitchen is in the basement and I would like to move it to the first floor directly above it. Who should I call to have this done? Is it consider plumbing?

I'm in Albany, NY. Thanks!

joed 07-07-2011 09:23 AM

Gasfitter. Some plumbers can that if they have the proper certification. HVAC tech could probably do. Gas appliance installers.

Ron6519 07-08-2011 10:09 PM

Plumbers run gas pipe in NYC and Long Island all the time.

management 07-09-2011 07:29 AM

I looked up gasfitter on angieslist but nothing so I'm gonna try a plumber. Thanks.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:42 AM.

User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.