New Years Resolution - General DIY Discussions - DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum

Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > DIY Repair > General DIY Discussions

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Old 12-31-2012, 06:11 PM   #1

Rewards Points: 2,668

New Years Resolution

I will try to remember this is a DIY forum and when someone asks a question just because I have done it a thousand times or I do it almost every day the poster has not and needs a proper answer not a smart ass one just because I had a bad day. I will try to be concise and give direct answers. If there is something I don't like I will try to tell my experience with it and the reason I don't like it and will not argue about it. I will not argue about paint brands I will recommend what I like and have had success with. The same for tools it is the posters money and they can buy what the want and like it or not they are going to buy brands I feel are inferior. And I will try to learn how to put an avatar under my name.
I hope the new year goes well for all our old posters and all the new ones. Also for all the pros who are on here to help.
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE.

Advertisement

ToolSeeker is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 06:32 PM   #2
Exterior Construction

Rewards Points: 3,254

New Years Resolution

Good rules to live by.

I am going to try to strike a more healthy balance between work and what is really important (God, Family, and friends).

Advertisement

Windows on Wash is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Windows on Wash For This Useful Post:
ToolSeeker (12-31-2012)
Old 12-31-2012, 06:53 PM   #3
Concrete & Masonry

Rewards Points: 2,142

New Years Resolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToolSeeker View Post
I will try to remember this is a DIY forum and when someone asks a question just because I have done it a thousand times or I do it almost every day the poster has not and needs a proper answer not a smart ass one just because I had a bad day. I will try to be concise and give direct answers. If there is something I don't like I will try to tell my experience with it and the reason I don't like it and will not argue about it. I will not argue about paint brands I will recommend what I like and have had success with. The same for tools it is the posters money and they can buy what the want and like it or not they are going to buy brands I feel are inferior. And I will try to learn how to put an avatar under my name.
I hope the new year goes well for all our old posters and all the new ones. Also for all the pros who are on here to help.
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE.

That seems like a lot of work, I find it easier to just log off than be a SA. Soon enough, joecaption will be along to ask them for pictures...........
jomama45 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jomama45 For This Useful Post:
47_47 (01-02-2013), danpik (01-01-2013), federer (01-02-2013), ToolSeeker (12-31-2012), Windows on Wash (12-31-2012)