DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum

DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum (http://www.diychatroom.com/)
-   General DIY Discussions (http://www.diychatroom.com/f2/)
-   -   The new MSH contest! Win big! (http://www.diychatroom.com/f2/new-msh-contest-win-big-158688/)

DangerMouse 10-02-2012 11:38 AM

The new MSH contest! Win big!
 
Welcome to the new Mighty Spam Hunter contest! Your mission, should you decide to accept it, is to review all of the posts on this site, and report any and all spammers, even ones from years ago, so we can clean them out! This site is NOT meant to be a place for spammers to increase their SEO rating on search engines by placing clandestine links to virus-infected websites!

We will keep score, and after a one month period, (starting 3 weeks and 6 days ago) the winner that finds the most spam will be awarded a highly valued "NO PRIZE"! You will be adored by the masses, loved by your neighbor's (pets) and live in a highly exaulted position of respect on this website, as well as receiving the above mentioned "NO PRIZE!". You also will (not) receive the brand new BMW (Hot Wheels®© Cola) automobile! You also will (not) receive a brand new (Barbie®© Cola) Dream house! (Pretty exciting, isn't it?)

As always, if you or any of your IMF team are captured or killed, this agency will disavow any knowledge of your actions.

Good Luck!

DM

mae-ling 10-02-2012 11:42 AM

hmmmm
say someone (not me, someone else) wanted to create spam, How would they do it?
Multiple email addresses?
Can A guy set up as computer program to do it for me , I mean for them?

DangerMouse 10-02-2012 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mae-ling (Post 1021969)
Can A guy set up as computer program to do it for me , I mean for them?

Of course! My dog says she'd be happy to assist you. Although, to win this contest, you'll need to program it to do the REVERSE and FIND the spam hidden in the bushes here and report it to the fast, friendly moderating crew that works so hard to make this a fun, friendly place to hang out!
We now return you to your regularly scheduled program.

DM

ddawg16 10-02-2012 01:25 PM

Does reporting a non-spammer subtract from our score?

DangerMouse 10-02-2012 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ddawg16 (Post 1022047)
Does reporting a non-spammer subtract from our score?

Of course it does! What a silly question! :laughing:

DM

user1007 10-02-2012 05:31 PM

Will troll finds count?

chrisn 10-02-2012 05:46 PM

2 Attachment(s)
certainly, either one

DangerMouse 10-02-2012 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sdsester (Post 1022209)
Will troll finds count?

Absolutely!

DM

gma2rjc 10-02-2012 07:05 PM

How about if I spam a thread and then report the thread myself? Does that count? Let's give it a try.....

~~ Hey guys gals and. This no spam, it serious. You click on link below and start making a lot money of, right at you own dinner coffee tabel. Be first too reply and we give you big surprise!

www. gullibleidiot .com

we customer service help you lots.

or call 1-800-GULL-IBLE

*Reply in first 20 minutes and for $79.99 you win free virus software.

But that's not all! Be one of the first 10 callers and we'll double the offer. Yes, that's right! You'll pay $79.99 twice - before you even notice.







*By agreeing to pay $79.99 for software, you grant us full access to your bank and credit card accounts. Nyuk nyuk nyuk!!

rusty baker 10-02-2012 08:05 PM

DM, I should win a no prize. I sometimes reports spammers before they post, beause I already banned them from one of my forums. :whistling2:

beenthere 10-02-2012 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusty baker (Post 1022369)
DM, I should win a no prize. I sometimes reports spammers before they post, beause I already banned them from one of my forums. :whistling2:

Because of your exceptional high number of spam reports. An Argentine bank's Vice President of disbursements will be contacting you on where you are to send your check for $15,000.00 for handling and transfer fee's to receive your $35,000,000.00 reward.

user1007 10-02-2012 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beenthere (Post 1022421)
Because of your exceptional high number of spam reports. An Argentine bank's Vice President of disbursements will be contacting you on where you are to send your check for $15,000.00 for handling and transfer fee's to receive your $35,000,000.00 reward.

Could be funny if I did not bank in Nigeria. And the 17 year old nymph from Ghana promised showed up with an ATM card and full access to her family funds. People are in envy and wonder how this lazy old fat assed grumpy bastard got a women like her.

I will post pictures soon. Meanwhile I swim in US dollars and some euros. I took the chance and sent all bank information and personal identification. The next day? Billions were direct deposited into my account and she is here.

beenthere 10-02-2012 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sdsester (Post 1022430)
Could be funny if I did not bank in Nigeria. And the 17 year old nymph from Ghana promised showed up with an ATM card and full access to her family funds. People are in envy and wonder how this lazy old fat assed grumpy bastard got a women like her.

I will post pictures soon. Meanwhile I swim in US dollars and some euros. I took the chance and sent all bank information and personal identification. The next day? Billions were direct deposited into my account and she is here.


You stopped taking your meds again, haven't you. LOL

user1007 10-02-2012 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beenthere (Post 1022438)
You stopped taking your meds again, haven't you. LOL

You are not a believer, I can tell. Since I started opening email attachments from people I did not know before. And since I dumped Chase and Bank of America (again) and move all money to a Bank in Nigeria, my life has really changed.

I did not know how my hula girl training school could possibly survive without financial help. And then I went to O'Hare and navigated the customs people. They insisted the chest be opened and it was, as promised in email filled with solid gold and silver bars. I was reminded no cab driver could carry the weight so I left it promising the next time I would arrange for a truck. Get this, it was not there when I returned to claim it with a rental truck.

No record of my legitimate claim. One each bar of gold and silver was left though. "Lick these sucker" was engraved into the soft surfaces.

In Chicago I am used to the comments made behind my back. In NYC and Philadelphia they were always upfront and in my face. I feel I may have acted like in idjut leaving a stash of gold and silver bars behind?

I joke of course. But if you can handle accurate and scary. Look at Materialytics.com, a client of mine with no need for immediate commerce attention. The folks can essentially DNA any metal or jewel and with 95 percent accuracy, tell you the exact mine it came from. From anywhere on the planet.

beenthere 10-02-2012 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sdsester (Post 1022531)
You are not a believer, I can tell. Since I started opening email attachments from people I did not know before. And since I dumped Chase and Bank of America (again) and move all money to a Bank in Nigeria, my life has really changed.

I did not know how my hula girl training school could possibly survive without financial help. And then I went to O'Hare and navigated the customs people. They insisted the chest be opened and it was, as promised in email filled with solid gold and silver bars. I was reminded no cab driver could carry the weight so I left it promising the next time I would arrange for a truck. Get this, it was not there when I returned to claim it with a rental truck.

No record of my legitimate claim.

In Chicago I am used to the comments made behind my back. In NYC and Philadelphia they were always upfront and in my face. I feel I may have acted like in idjut leaving a stash of gold and silver bars behind?

I was at O'Hare 2 weeks ago. I saw they now have Gold inlay tile in the general managers office. He was telling me how happy he was that some left it there at customs with out dotting 2 of the I's.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:20 AM.