Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > DIY Repair > General DIY Discussions

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 10-03-2012, 08:48 AM   #1
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 1,267
Share |
Default

New Moderator: BigJim (aka jiju1943)


Two announcements this morning.

1. jiju1943 has changed his username to BigJim
2. BigJim is our newest moderator

I want to thank Jim and all the moderators for helping out. This site would not be possible without them and it takes time and effort on their parts to keep this site running like the fine oiled machine it is.

Please welcome our newest moderator... BigJim

__________________
Nathan

"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot
Nathan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nathan For This Useful Post:
AtlanticWBConst. (10-04-2012), gma2rjc (10-17-2012), jomama45 (10-04-2012), rossfingal (10-03-2012)
Old 10-03-2012, 08:59 AM   #2
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Western suburbs, Chicago, Il.
Posts: 2,657
Default

New Moderator: BigJim (aka jiju1943)


Well, "BigJim" -
Out of the frying-pan and into the fire!!!
(I guess this means I can't call you "DrJimbo" anymore!!!)
Very good to hear!!
rossfingal
(Congrats!!)

rossfingal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 09:01 AM   #3
I'm Your Huckleberry
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 5,611
Default

New Moderator: BigJim (aka jiju1943)


Lucky me, he's in my inner circle!!

Congrats, helluva nice guy!
__________________
Thanks.
Doc Holliday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 09:10 AM   #4
STAFF
 
BigJim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: East Tennessee
Posts: 7,188
Blog Entries: 1
Default

New Moderator: BigJim (aka jiju1943)


Quote:
Originally Posted by rossfingal View Post
Well, "BigJim" -
Out of the frying-pan and into the fire!!!
(I guess this means I can't call you "DrJimbo" anymore!!!)
Very good to hear!!
rossfingal
(Congrats!!)
Buddy, you can call me anything you want to. I appreciate it.
__________________
New members: Please consider adding your location to your profile.

Jim
BigJim is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 09:12 AM   #5
STAFF
 
BigJim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: East Tennessee
Posts: 7,188
Blog Entries: 1
Default

New Moderator: BigJim (aka jiju1943)


Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
Lucky me, he's in my inner circle!!

Congrats, helluva nice guy!

Thanks Doc, I appreciate the help you gave me a while back.
__________________
New members: Please consider adding your location to your profile.

Jim
BigJim is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 09:12 AM   #6
Experienced
 
Jackofall1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Southern Michigan
Posts: 2,822
Default

New Moderator: BigJim (aka jiju1943)


Good luck "Big Jim" in your future role as "Big Jim the Mod Man"
__________________
When its all said and done there is usually more said than done
Jackofall1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 09:15 AM   #7
STAFF
 
BigJim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: East Tennessee
Posts: 7,188
Blog Entries: 1
Default

New Moderator: BigJim (aka jiju1943)


Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
Two announcements this morning.

1. jiju1943 has changed his username to BigJim
2. BigJim is our newest moderator

I want to thank Jim and all the moderators for helping out. This site would not be possible without them and it takes time and effort on their parts to keep this site running like the fine oiled machine it is.

Please welcome our newest moderator... BigJim
Thanks Nathan, I hope I can help in some small way, If I get in the way, just kick me aside and keep going.
__________________
New members: Please consider adding your location to your profile.

Jim
BigJim is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 09:25 AM   #8
the Musigician
 
DangerMouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: I'm right here!
Posts: 10,404
Default

New Moderator: BigJim (aka jiju1943)


Welcome to my nightmare
I think you're gonna like it,
I think you're gonna feel
Like you belong,
A nocturnal vacation,
Unnecessary sedation,
You want to feel at home
Cause you belong,
Welcome to my nightmare.
Welcome to my breakdown.
I hope I didn't scare you.
That's just the way we are
When we come down.
We sweat, laugh and scream here,
Cuz life is just a dream here.
You know inside you
Feel right at home, here
Welcome to my breakdown.
Whoa, You're welcome to my nightmare,
Yeah, I think you're gonna like it,
I think you're gonna feel
That you belong,
We sweat and laugh and scream here,
Cuz life is just a dream here.
You know inside you feel
Right at home here,
Welcome to my nightmare.
Welcome to my breakdown. Yeah

DM

(Apologies to Alice Cooper)
__________________
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Click here to see some of my original magic tricks and trick boxes!
DangerMouse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DangerMouse For This Useful Post:
mae-ling (10-03-2012), rossfingal (10-03-2012), user1007 (10-03-2012)
Old 10-03-2012, 10:03 AM   #9
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: B.C. Canada
Posts: 2,040
Default

New Moderator: BigJim (aka jiju1943)


fresh meat!!!!!!!!
mae-ling is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mae-ling For This Useful Post:
creeper (10-03-2012), Doc Holliday (10-03-2012), user1007 (10-03-2012)
Old 10-03-2012, 10:04 AM   #10
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Western suburbs, Chicago, Il.
Posts: 2,657
Default

New Moderator: BigJim (aka jiju1943)


"BigJim" _
Something I forgot to say.
Flush with the joy, the euphoria, the ecstasy from becoming a "mod" here -
Remember - not only are you going to have to "baby-sit" -
all us goofy, miscreants - (Sorry about that!!) -
However, it gets better! (Wait for it!!!)
Welcome to the "Land of Spam"!!
Oh Goody!!!
Try to have fun!!
"RF"
rossfingal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 10:09 AM   #11
JOATMON
 
ddawg16's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: S. California
Posts: 7,008
Default

New Moderator: BigJim (aka jiju1943)


Congrats Jim.....

Based on the amount of spam and trolls lately....your going to be busy.....

How do you find time?

BTW....your avatar looks like my old Stanley that I restored last year...

__________________
"The dream is free but the hustle is sold separately."

My 2-Story Addition Build in Progress Link ... My Garage Build Link and My Jeep Build Link

Last edited by ddawg16; 10-03-2012 at 10:15 AM.
ddawg16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 01:09 PM   #12
STAFF
 
BigJim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: East Tennessee
Posts: 7,188
Blog Entries: 1
Default

New Moderator: BigJim (aka jiju1943)


Quote:
Originally Posted by DangerMouse View Post
Welcome to my nightmare
I think you're gonna like it,
I think you're gonna feel
Like you belong,
A nocturnal vacation,
Unnecessary sedation,
You want to feel at home
Cause you belong,
Welcome to my nightmare.
Welcome to my breakdown.
I hope I didn't scare you.
That's just the way we are
When we come down.
We sweat, laugh and scream here,
Cuz life is just a dream here.
You know inside you
Feel right at home, here
Welcome to my breakdown.
Whoa, You're welcome to my nightmare,
Yeah, I think you're gonna like it,
I think you're gonna feel
That you belong,
We sweat and laugh and scream here,
Cuz life is just a dream here.
You know inside you feel
Right at home here,
Welcome to my nightmare.
Welcome to my breakdown. Yeah

DM

(Apologies to Alice Cooper)
Thanks buddy, I appreciate it, oh and I like Alice Cooper also.
__________________
New members: Please consider adding your location to your profile.

Jim
BigJim is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 01:14 PM   #13
Member
 
creeper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: As always..beside myself.
Posts: 4,226
Default

New Moderator: BigJim (aka jiju1943)


Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJim View Post
Buddy, you can call me anything you want to. I appreciate it.
You can call Big Jim anything, Just don't call him late for dinner !
creeper is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to creeper For This Useful Post:
BigJim (10-03-2012)
Old 10-03-2012, 01:20 PM   #14
STAFF
 
BigJim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: East Tennessee
Posts: 7,188
Blog Entries: 1
Default

New Moderator: BigJim (aka jiju1943)


Quote:
Originally Posted by rossfingal View Post
"BigJim" _
Something I forgot to say.
Flush with the joy, the euphoria, the ecstasy from becoming a "mod" here -
Remember - not only are you going to have to "baby-sit" -
all us goofy, miscreants - (Sorry about that!!) -
However, it gets better! (Wait for it!!!)
Welcome to the "Land of Spam"!!
Oh Goody!!!
Try to have fun!!
"RF"
Thanks Rossi, I love to fry spam, I am enjoying deleting the spam and spammers. I had 30 guys working for me one time so I know about baby sitting.
__________________
New members: Please consider adding your location to your profile.

Jim
BigJim is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 01:26 PM   #15
STAFF
 
BigJim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: East Tennessee
Posts: 7,188
Blog Entries: 1
Default

New Moderator: BigJim (aka jiju1943)


Quote:
Originally Posted by ddawg16 View Post
Congrats Jim.....

Based on the amount of spam and trolls lately....your going to be busy.....

How do you find time?

BTW....your avatar looks like my old Stanley that I restored last year...

Thanks I appreciate that DD.
That's a #4 isn't it Dawg, I am looking for a #7 or #8 but man folks are kinda proud of them. Now a #45 breaks me out in a bad drool. I would also like to have a #71 router plane, maybe in time I will find them where the price is right.

__________________
New members: Please consider adding your location to your profile.

Jim
BigJim is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off





Top of Page | View New Posts

Copyright © 2003-2014 Escalate Media. All Rights Reserved.