Forums | Home Repair | Home Improvement | Painting | Interior Decorating | Remodeling | Landscaping

Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > DIY Repair > General DIY Discussions

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Old 12-22-2011, 09:58 AM   #1

Share |

My LG refrigerator

I heard a "hissing" noise and discovered a small spray-like leak on the plastic tube water line to my refrigerator. How do I replace entire hose ? I really don't where or how to remove the hose from the back of the refrigerator , there are 3 lines an they all go in the goes in the back with no screw area for removal or anything like that
Gates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 06:04 PM   #2

My LG refrigerator

Three lines? normally you have one that supplies the unit. It attaches to a solinoid valve with a compression fitting. How about a picture?
PoleCat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 12:59 AM   #3
Retired from the grind

My LG refrigerator

You can get the parts from Ace Hardware in your town if there is one, to fix the line. the fitting is a barbed inline, if the plastic line got caught somehow. Really need pictures of the sections you are talking about.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
: Now listen, Cadet. I've got a job for you. See this button?
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
: Don't touch it! It's the History Eraser button, you fool!
: So what'll happen?
: That's just it. We don't know. Maybe something bad, maybe something good. I guess we'll never know, 'cause you're going to guard it. You won't touch it, will you?
gregzoll is offline   Reply With Quote