Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > DIY Repair > General DIY Discussions

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 07-01-2011, 08:57 AM   #16
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1
Share |
Default

Missing woodgate cabinets!!!!


Habitat for Humanity of Chenango County, NY has a listing currently on CraigsList for Woodgate cabinets. At 50% off, it might be worthwhile to contact them if you're within a decent driving range. They may even be able to FedEx it to you. At 50% off, you might be able to cover the shipping with the savings.

http://oneonta.craigslist.org/mat/

You could try and contact them to see what they have available.

d1wright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 01:20 PM   #17
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 4
Default

Missing woodgate cabinets!!!!


Quote:
Originally Posted by d1wright View Post
Habitat for Humanity of Chenango County, NY has a listing currently on CraigsList for Woodgate cabinets. At 50% off, it might be worthwhile to contact them if you're within a decent driving range. They may even be able to FedEx it to you. At 50% off, you might be able to cover the shipping with the savings.

http://oneonta.craigslist.org/mat/

You could try and contact them to see what they have available.
Unfortunately for me, they didn't have my color. Since I have white, I'm not so sure they'd match up when pained. They're also offering them for local pickup only. Thanks for the info though.
keaner17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 01:26 PM   #18
Newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 1
Default

Missing woodgate cabinets!!!!


Maple Mountain Builders Surplus bought 78 Truckloads of Woodgate Cabinets from lowes and is selling them in their stores.
Tonymd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 07:49 AM   #19
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 4
Default

Missing woodgate cabinets!!!!


Quote:
Originally Posted by keaner17 View Post
Unfortunately the factory that created the line of cabinets for Lowes has closed. The machinery no longer is in their posession. I spent plenty of time trying to track down the lone wall cabinet I needed to complete my kitchen. It led me to Masco...the parent company of Woodgate. Masco in turn gave me a number for Woodgate which is 1-800-441-0337. Upon calling them, they informed me I was out of luck and no cabinets remain in production for this line.

Just as a follow-up. Masco's subsidiary company KraftMaid still handles warranty requests for the Woodgate line. If you call them and get the right representative (like I did), they can actually send you the doors to the defunct Woodgate line. Then you can buy the box with Lowes present line (the box and doors are made by different companies) which line up perfectly. I finished my line this way.
keaner17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 08:13 AM   #20
Coconut Pete's paella!
 
CoconutPete's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Charlotte, NC / Denmark
Posts: 1,317
Default

Missing woodgate cabinets!!!!


The Spam is just getting less and less creative these days. At least you used to get a chuckle out of it
CoconutPete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 04:55 PM   #21
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 1
Talking

Missing woodgate cabinets!!!!


I have 6 of the Lowe's Woodgate Saddle Maple Cabinets that were not installed. Purchased in parts and thought we could obtain them all before they were discontinued. Here are the sizes if anyone is interested:
2 -- 18 inch wide base cabinets, 1 draw & door
1 -- 15 inch wide base cabinet, 1 draw & door
1 -- 12 inch wide base cabinet, 1 door, draw missing
1 -- 30 inch wide sink case, 2 doors, top can be made into a wide draw
1 -- 36 inch wide over fridge cabinet, 2 doors
Still with the cardboard around them and I can supply photos. Not sure how this DIY chatroom works yet.
My website that you can find my email from is: www.scarletscarab.com
Good luck everyone...I hope to get some money back on them and start over.

Lisa
)*(
NJ-FnI-wench is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 10:06 AM   #22
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: outside ocala fl
Posts: 3,366
Default

Missing woodgate cabinets!!!!


Has any one went to Lowe's website to see if some other store may have one laying around. I know your not going to like this idea but contact a local cabinet maker and he should be able to match color and style. However you will pay for this ability. Put an ad on Craigs List maybe some one over bought. Since you have the phone number for the company call and see if they made that style for any other company other than Lowe's under a different name.
WOW didn't see there was a page 2 my bad
ToolSeeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 11:26 AM   #23
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 1
Default

Missing woodgate cabinets!!!!


Quote:
Originally Posted by NJ-FnI-wench View Post
I have 6 of the Lowe's Woodgate Saddle Maple Cabinets that were not installed. Purchased in parts and thought we could obtain them all before they were discontinued. Here are the sizes if anyone is interested:
2 -- 18 inch wide base cabinets, 1 draw & door
1 -- 15 inch wide base cabinet, 1 draw & door
1 -- 12 inch wide base cabinet, 1 door, draw missing
1 -- 30 inch wide sink case, 2 doors, top can be made into a wide draw
1 -- 36 inch wide over fridge cabinet, 2 doors
Still with the cardboard around them and I can supply photos. Not sure how this DIY chatroom works yet.
My website that you can find my email from is: www.scarletscarab.com
Good luck everyone...I hope to get some money back on them and start over.


Lisa
)*(


Hi Lisa.
We are interested in the 36" over the fridge cabinet that you advertised in this forum. I tried to find them on your website, but could not locate the listing.
Please let me know if this cabinet is still available.
Thank you!
JJoLynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 01:06 PM   #24
Newbie
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 2
Default

Missing woodgate cabinets!!!!


I have one cabinet new in the box we are not able to use (looks weird with the color of our trim) Here's the details: Lowes Woodgate Wentworth Maple SADDLE cabinet 15"wide x 30" height. x 12" deep

Can send pictures at request
kmhr87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 04:50 PM   #25
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: outside ocala fl
Posts: 3,366
Default

Missing woodgate cabinets!!!!


Sorry guys but if he hasn't found them by now he probably doesn't need them. Check the date of the original thread.
ToolSeeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 05:03 PM   #26
Newbie
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 2
Default

Missing woodgate cabinets!!!!


Quote:
Originally Posted by ToolSeeker View Post
Sorry guys but if he hasn't found them by now he probably doesn't need them. Check the date of the original thread.

Oh I know- I just was searching for info about these cabinets (to see what a fair price would be to sell it for at a yard sale) and this thread popped up first so I figured if someone was looking for a cabinet or info about it they'd be like me and read through the board anyway-

Luckily, it is sold pending pick up. I am sorry it didn't work for us though they are gorgeous cabinets!!

Now onto our next project (removing carpeting over stairs and staining the pretty bull-nosed wood that is hidden underneath!)

kmhr87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Kitchen cabinets - Are Ikea cabinets good? What other mfgs have you used? whataboutj Kitchen & Bath Remodeling 24 11-09-2012 06:14 PM
Woodgate Stock Kitchen Cabinets (got photos?) sbazzle Kitchen & Bath Remodeling 20 02-09-2012 02:52 PM
Installing kitchen wall cabinets higher than spec recommendation? alexz General DIY Discussions 14 07-20-2008 11:32 PM
How are the premade HD and Lowes Cabinets? twilightcall Carpentry 10 05-25-2008 10:23 AM
My Kitchen Floor-Problems!!! Please Help!!! Fat b Flooring 3 01-25-2007 03:21 PM




Top of Page | View New Posts

Copyright © 2003-2014 Escalate Media. All Rights Reserved.