Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > DIY Repair > General DIY Discussions

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Closed Thread

Old 01-16-2009, 10:45 PM   #1

Share |

I知 looking for a customer management system for [small home-based business]

Hi everyone, I’ve been in (business name edited) for about 4 months now, and I’m doing pretty well so far. I have 52 customers now, and I’ve been keeping track of them with excel and my yahoo account. Is there any easier way to do this? I mean, is there any software that works better than an excel sheet? I would like to hit 100 customer this year, and that seems like a long list to keep up with… especially with everyone ordering something different. Thanks for the help!

Sarah Smith

Last edited by slickshift; 01-17-2009 at 05:43 AM. Reason: business name edited
Old 01-18-2009, 10:12 PM   #2

Hi Sarah, I found a great website called LINK REMOVED I think they are exactly what you are looking for. Not only do they have a wonderful customer management system, but they also handle your inventory, invoices and more. You can upload a picture of your customer, and just search the name field while you have them on the phone, and they will pop up. This has helped me a bunch, because my customers think that I know exactly what they order, and I have around 150 customers, which is a little too much for me to remember. The inventory is another great feature, everything is put in already, and when you make a sale, your inventory is updated when your invoice is created. It’s made my business more productive, and now doing all the simple tasks takes up a LOT less time. Kind of like autopilot really =) They have a 30 day free trail, so you can check it out with out any commitment. Good luck with your business, and I hope this is what you are looking for.

Peggy Sue

Last edited by Termite; 01-18-2009 at 11:33 PM. Reason: site rules violation, non DIY related link removed
Old 01-18-2009, 11:34 PM   #3

This thread has nothing to do with any of the topics associated with a DIY home repair and construction site, and is therefore closed.
Closed Thread