DIY Home Improvement Forum banner

how to fix loose swimming pool tiles

5K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  sninny 
#1 ·
i'm a new army widow and need good advise how to fix pool tiles that have fallen off inside pool wall mostly above the water but would be exposed to water.

i tried the homedepot/lowes and pool stores and they didn't seem to know or care

i appreciate any guidance

also, i read the tutorial but it didn't say what "tags" purpose is for , if you read this could you inform me

thanks

#2 ·
first make sure that the back of the ile is clean - secound make sure that the wall where you are reatching the tile is in good shape (still solid). There are a few product that you can use to put the tile back on. The least expensive is "POOL PUTTY" this is an epoxy product that will hardden above or below water. when first mixed it is verry simular to clay it will the get rock hard. the other product is an adhesive sealant such as Aqua bond, this is more expensive and requiers that you buy a gun and mixing tips to use this product.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.