Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > DIY Repair > General DIY Discussions

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Old 04-30-2009, 07:20 PM   #1

Rewards Points: 0
Share |
Question

How do I repair a broken towel rack that was attached to the tile?

My son was hanging off our towel rack inside our tub and the rack itself is made of the same material as the tile. I can tell that there are two "bolts" that were attached to the tile itself and they are completely broken in half. Now I don't know if I would have to hire someone to repair this or if it would be easy enough for myself to repair this.

meganprncss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 08:08 PM   #2
Safe, Most of the Time!!

Post a picture so we can see what you have. We will have a better idea what needs to be done once we can see it.

Picture/Photo Pitcher/Carafe ------- Where/Someplace Were/Be
brokenknee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 09:40 AM   #3
Dorf dude...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sitoo4416 View Post
bump then lurk as soon as possible  Let us take a moment of the time just to pay tribute and show appreciation to the person called mom though some may not say it openly to their mother. There's no substitute for her. Cherish every single moment. Though at times she may not be the best of friends, may not agree to our thoughts, she is still your mother!!! She will be there for you...to listen to your woes, your braggings, your frustrations, etc. Ask yourself...have you put aside enough time for her, to listen to her “blues” of working in the kitchen, her tiredness? Be tactful, loving and still show her due respect though you may have a different view from hers. Once gone, only fond memories of the past and also regrets will be left.  Don't take for granted the things closest to your heart. Love her more than you love yourself. Life is meaningless without her ...Thsale is a professional, loyal and reliable wow gold supplier online, we pioneered selling cheap wow gold. Welcome to thsale buy world of warcraft gold Buy Cheap WoW Gold, World of Warcraft Gold, Please look here! We are a Great MMORPG company. wow money and wow items,which is very cheap WOW Gold!All US Server 24.99$/1000G on sell! Cheap wow gold,rs powerleveling,wow power leveling,Buy Cheapest/Safe/Fast WoW US EU Gold Power leveling Thsale is a professional, loyal and reliable wow gold supplier online, we pioneered selling cheap wow gold. Welcome to thsale buy world of warcraft gold Buy Cheap WoW Gold, World of Warcraft Gold, Please look here! We are a Great MMORPG company. wow money and wow items,which is very cheap World of Warcraft gold !All US Server 24.99$/1000G on sell! Cheap wow gold,rs powerleveling,wow power leveling,Buy Cheapest/Safe/Fast WoW US EU Gold Power leveling

Would admin please bump this guy from the site