Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > DIY Repair > General DIY Discussions

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Old 11-29-2010, 01:05 PM   #1

Rewards Points: 0
Share |

how can i make white furniture look like unstained wood

Hi, i really need help/ideas on this project im working on, due to my budget i bought some white furniture wich is made from fiber board (not real wood), i would like to make them look more REAL and not so much like kid or doll house furniture, nothing dark please. im sent some attached pictures along to help show or give an idea of what i want, the white furniture is what i have but the wood look is what i want any help would be great. thanks
Attached Thumbnails
how can i make white furniture look like unstained wood-sideboard.jpg   how can i make white furniture look like unstained wood-reclaimed-wood-chest.jpg   how can i make white furniture look like unstained wood-yhst-38483213383664_2131_13740960.jpg  

LaFrenchDesign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 01:25 PM   #2
Tileguy

Rewards Points: 26

how can i make white furniture look like unstained wood

So...the above pictures have nothing to do with your actual furniture. Is that correct?

How about a picture of the actual piece you are wanting to transform? Chances are there is little you can do other than paint it and install a simulated grain-look in the paint.