DIY Home Improvement Forum banner

honda pressure washer

1K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  electricman 
#1 ·
I was using the washer. All was going good. I started to pull the pressure washer up 4 steps, to the deck. The washer was on a 45 degrees angle going up the steps and running. white smoke started to pour out the exhaust. I shut it down. I could not start it , 5 minutes later. I did not try again,but I did check the oil and it was flowing out the oil fill, when I unscrewed it. Any help? Thankyou electricman.

#2 ·
Did you say oil was flowing out of the fill hole while the machine was sitting, not running, on a level surface? :001_unsure:

And, of course you've already tried a new spark plug?

#3 ·
Did you say oil was flowing out of the fill hole while the machine was sitting, not running, on a level surface? :001_unsure:

And, of course you've already tried a new spark plug?
The machine was off and level. Was on vacation, and did not change the plug yet. I did drain all the oil. It was over filled. must of had gas in it. I would of noticed if water was in the oil, I think. tomorrow night I will refill the oil, clean the plug, and try to start it. Thankyou

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.