Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > DIY Repair > General DIY Discussions


Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 11-20-2008, 10:25 PM   #1
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 10
Rewards Points: 10

Help Finding a Type of Blinds

HELP! i am looking for a type of blinds that i saw on a house tour.......

they are like regular window blinds, but enclosed in a box, and have a slide on the side to raise them up and down.

great for saving them from kids and keeping them in tact. any idea what im talking about?

iminvalid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 09:34 PM   #2
Speedball's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Indianapolis
Posts: 113
Rewards Points: 75

Help Finding a Type of Blinds

I've seen them in encased in door glass, basically a super small mini blind between two layers of glass. Never seen them for sale separate from the door though.

Speedball is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
What type of wood is used to replace soffit and fascia board? creamaster Carpentry 6 07-16-2008 02:20 PM
Need help with Type T and TL fuses? Fotoguy Electrical 6 03-04-2008 02:08 PM
Type L Or M Copper Pipe bobo Plumbing 1 11-20-2005 08:53 PM

Top of Page | View New Posts

Copyright © 2003-2014 Escalate Media. All Rights Reserved.