Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > DIY Repair > General DIY Discussions

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Old 06-30-2012, 06:25 PM   #1

Share |

garden fountain repair

I am looking for a company in nyc to seal the leaking lead pan in a large back yard fountain.
They also need to rebuild the base of limestone and add a new pump

kilmacaran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 07:13 PM   #2

garden fountain repair

Well good luck with that. Might want want to start calling around to some companys that do landscaping in you area for some ideas.

joecaption is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 08:42 PM   #3

garden fountain repair

don't waste your time on here hit a gardening center that sellls fountains and stuff like that they will lead you to somebody...what boro you in?i'm out on LI ould search here for you on google...
biggles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 09:27 AM   #4
Too Short? Cut it Again!

garden fountain repair

Search for companies that do water features and waterscapes. They are probably going to be outside the City on Long Island, in Connecticut or New Jersey. I used a company from the Stamford area on a couple of projects when working and living in Manhattan. I will see if I can remember the name and do some searching for you. I also worked with a couple of magical watercapers in Philadelphia but that is probably too far away to be practical.

As asked though, where are you? You might want to update your profile with basics for future questions.

If it will come out, you might want to get rid of that lead pan before it gets more expensive to do so. It is probably not hurting anything but raises a red flag.

If worse comes to worse, you might call the maintenance folks at the Bronx Zoo or Botanical Gardens and see who they use for water element fixes.
user1007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 09:29 AM   #5

garden fountain repair

I would suggest you google for some local companies. Then call them straight away and try to get a quote. IF you have the time you can read some customer reviews too they are usually very helpful
garethcooper9 is offline   Reply With Quote