DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum

DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum (
-   General DIY Discussions (
-   -   furniture repair (

zoodemon 10-10-2006 06:06 AM

furniture repair
Hi i have slightly scratched the ttop panel on my landlady's chest of drawers. It's a basic piece of furniture but she has the retainer so could rip me off if i don't manage to repair or disguise it. It's a dark wood showing light where the scartch is. I'm not sure if it's just varnish or whatever that's scratched. It's easily noticeable though and can be felt by running your hand over it. Any ideas on disguising it? thanks

redline 10-10-2006 09:53 AM

Most home repair centers sell "touch-up" pencils for this purpose. They are sold in various colors or shades.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:48 AM.

User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1