Funny Electrical - General DIY Discussions - DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum

Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > DIY Repair > General DIY Discussions

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Old 04-18-2011, 09:43 PM   #1

Rewards Points: 502

Funny electrical

Had a colleague at work tell me today, "I think my Craftsman digital multimeter is fried." I said, "What happened?". He proceeded to tell me how he used it to measure the voltage on his newly installed 2000 volt electric fence. He said, "The charger 'pulses' and I think that is what got my meter."

I didn't laugh but it was difficult not to.

Advertisement

jlmran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 07:35 PM   #2

Rewards Points: 1,000

Funny electrical

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlmran View Post
Had a colleague at work tell me today, "I think my Craftsman digital multimeter is fried." I said, "What happened?". He proceeded to tell me how he used it to measure the voltage on his newly installed 2000 volt electric fence. He said, "The charger 'pulses' and I think that is what got my meter."

I didn't laugh but it was difficult not to.
Did you tell him to check the fuse inside? If its blown, it will be an easy fix!

Advertisement

Wildie is offline   Reply With Quote