Fixing small area of tiles on the wall
I'll need to repair a small area of wall covered by tiles in the bathroom. Also at the corner of the wall and floor, there is small amount of extra concrete but I cannot take it off.
1) How can I take off the concrete? Do I need dissolvant?
2) What tools shall I use to take small pieces of tiles off the wall?
3) How to prep that area and put on new tiles?
Need more info. Were the tiles loose?? Often a sign of wet drywall or underlayment. Resetting the tiles will not fix this, and the tiles will likely loosen again.
Now I'll have to fix it because it doesn't look good. I'll try to take a photo or two and post them here for greater details.
See the photos.
The first two show the concrete residual at the bottom corner and how messy it is all over the places in such a small area.
The third photo shows the fake tiles (wood material?) that do not look right. I'll need to take them off and replace them with real tiles.
I'll need advice on the following:
1) How to remove the concrete residual;
2) How to take off the real or fake tiles in the small areas;
3) How to put on tiles and clean up the mess.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:42 AM.|