Did you know ?
IMPORTNANT THINGS TO KNOW
1. Budweiser beer conditions the hair.
2. Pam cooking spray will dry finger nail polish.
3. Cool whip will condition your hair in 15 minutes.
4. Mayonnaise will KILL LICE, it will also condition your hair.
5. Elmer's Glue - paint on your face, allow it to dry, peel off and see
the dead skin and blackheads if any.
6. Shiny Hair - use brewed Lipton Tea.
7. Sunburn - empty a large jar of Nestea into your bath water.
8. Minor burn - Colgate or Crest toothpaste
9. Burn your tongue? Put sugar on it!.
10. Arthritis? WD-40 Spray and rub in, kill insect stings too.
11. Bee stings - meat tenderizer.
12. Chigger bite - Preparation H.
13. Puffy eyes - Preparation H.
14. Paper cut - crazy glue or chap stick (glue is used instead of
at most hospitals).
15. Stinky feet - Jello!.
16. Athletes feet - cornstarch.
17. Fungus on toenails or fingernails - Vicks vapor rub.
18. Kool aid to clean dishwasher pipes. Just put in the detergent
and run a cycle, it will also clean a toilet. (Wow, and we drink
19. Kool Aid can be used as a dye in paint also Kool Aid in Dannon plain
yogurt as a finger paint, your kids will love it and it won't hurt
they eat it!
20. Peanut butter - will get scratches out of CD's! Wipe off with a
coffee filter paper.
21. Sticking bicycle chain - Pam no-stick cooking spray.
22. Pam will also remove paint, and grease from your hands! Keep a can
in your garage for your hubby.
23. Peanut butter will remove ink from the face of dolls.
24. When the doll clothes are hard to put on, sprinkle with corn starch
and watch them slide on.
25. Heavy dandruff - pour on the vinegar!
26. Body paint - Crisco mixed with food coloring. Heat the Crisco in
microwave, pour in to an empty film container and mix with the food
of your choice!
27. Tie Dye T-shirt - mix a solution of Kool Aid in a container, tie a
rubber band around a section of the T-shirt and soak.
28. Preserving a newspaper clipping - large bottle of club soda and cup
of milk of magnesia, soak for 20 min. and let dry, will last for
29. A Slinky will hold toast and CD's!
30. To keep goggles and glasses from fogging, coat with Colgate
31. Wine stains, pour on the Morton salt and watch it absorb into the
32. To remove wax - Take a paper towel and iron it over the wax stain,
will absorb into the towel.
33. Remove labels off glassware etc. rub with Peanut butter!
34. Baked on food - fill container with water, get a Bounce paper
and the static from the Bounce towel will cause the baked on food
adhere to it. Soak overnight. Also, you can use 2 Efferdent
35. Crayon on the wall - Colgate toothpaste and brush it!
36. Dirty grout - Listerine.
37. Stains on clothes - Colgate.
38. Grass stains - Karo Syrup.
39. Grease Stains - Coca Cola, it will also remove grease stains from
driveway overnight. We know it will take corrosion from car
40. Fleas in your carpet? 20 Mule Team Borax- sprinkle and let stand
24 hours. Maybe this will work if you get them back again.
41. To keep FRESH FLOWERS longer Add a little Clorox, or 2 Bayer
or just use 7-up instead of water.
42. When you go to buy bread in the grocery store, have you ever
which is the freshest, so you "squeeze" for freshness or softness?
you know that bread is delivered fresh to the stores five days a
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Each day has a
different color twist tie. They are: Monday = Blue, Tuesday =
Thursday = Red, Friday = White and Saturday = Yellow. So if today
Thursday, you would want a red twist tie; not white which is
(almost a week old)! The colors go alphabetically by color Blue-
Red - White - Yellow, Monday through Saturday. Very easy to
remember. I thought this was interesting. I looked in the grocery
and the bread wrappers DO have different twist ties, and even the
with the plastic clips have different colors. You learn something
everyday! Enjoy fresh bread when you buy bread with the right
the day you are shopping.
No fleas up here, aren't we lucky!
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:53 PM.|
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.