DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum

DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum (
-   General DIY Discussions (
-   -   Can anyone tell me what these drill bit accessories are? (

Negativecreep0 11-09-2010 12:09 PM

Can anyone tell me what these drill bit accessories are?
does anyone know about drill bits know what these 3 red things in the middle of the case are for (look like wire nuts)

lordlondis 11-09-2010 12:50 PM

If they arent wire nuts then my guess would be they are bit holders to use by hand.

47_47 11-09-2010 02:29 PM

1 Attachment(s)
They are hole saws and are attached to the arbor to the left.

joed 11-09-2010 02:57 PM

The hole saw arbor is the right of the saws just above the countersink bit. I think he wants to know about the red bits to the left and below the hole saws.

jbfan 11-09-2010 03:49 PM

It is hard to tell from this pic, but most cases I have seen like this have bit holders on the flathead bits.

WillK 11-09-2010 04:01 PM

I'll guess (and it's a guess) they might be some sort of drill bushing, but whatever they are I'm sure my 5 year old would love to throw them around until they got lost forever.

Bud Cline 11-09-2010 04:57 PM

Forty bucks for all that stuff? Must be high quality! Jack's Tool Shed - right?:)

Those little red things are listed in the add as accessories so I guess they are accessories.:):):)

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:15 PM.

User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.