Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > DIY Repair > General DIY Discussions

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Old 08-04-2008, 11:56 AM   #1

Rewards Points: 0
Share |

cabinet space

I am in the home renovation business Ė we do Corian countertops. I just did a lot of construction on my own home, and I am very happy with the way it turned out. The Corian is non-porous so itís easy to clean and looks good. Only problem is very limited kitchen cabinet space. Any suggestions?

SandTrapsHurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 12:19 PM   #2
K&B Remodeler/Tile Guy

cabinet space

Huh? You said you're done with the remodel. So what's the question?

Old 08-04-2008, 12:32 PM   #3

cabinet space

I know what they're talking about, storage space for INSIDE the cabinets. My friend did Corian countertops Ė itís very smooth Ė I definitely like it better than granite. I may look into that. I go through the same thing with cabinet space. Thereís always taking boxed food and transporting it to Tupperware and stuff like that. Though, Tupperware takes up a lot of space, too. Have you ever heard of a Foldtuk? Itís the only collapsible cookware or bakeware product, and I find that stacking those saves a lot of room compared to the bulkier stuff. That may be worth checking out! Otherwise, itís going on the top of the fridge in a basket!
TxtPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote