Berry/Fruit Stains On Concrete - General DIY Discussions - DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum

Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > DIY Repair > General DIY Discussions

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Old 09-24-2010, 10:16 PM   #1

Rewards Points: 10

Berry/Fruit Stains on Concrete

Does anyone know of any good methods of trying to remove berry stains from concrete? My children had picked berries from a tree on our property and then smushed them and used them as crayons to draw on these very visible concrete pillars that we have in front of our house. The concrete is now stained with brown squiggle marks from the pigment in the berry. It looks like graffiti! It has been a week and I have tried all sorts of household "stuff" and nothing seems to work. Does anyone have an idea or know of a chemical cleaner for concrete that I can buy? OR should I call a professional. Thanks

Advertisement

Last edited by lizjackchris; 09-24-2010 at 10:20 PM.
lizjackchris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 11:37 PM   #2

Rewards Points: 150

I am definitely not an expert on this. But have cleaned most stains in our kitchen, even clothes. Try adding some vinegar to soapy water, or baking soda to soapy water. See if it works.

Advertisement

MagicalHome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 06:13 PM   #3

Rewards Points: 1,000

Hydrogen peroxide.
“The average American woman is about 25 pounds heavier than she was in 1960...Recognizing obesity as a disease will help change the way the medical community tackles this complex issue that affects approximately 1 in 3 Americans,”
ccarlisle is offline   Reply With Quote