DIY Home Improvement Forum banner

ant bait gel - VIRUS WARNING!!!

2K views 13 replies 10 participants last post by  rusty baker 
#1 ·
It is a private server resource and community for people! By this website we can know about different element of diychatroom. Anybody can get important information of diychatroom. I also want to show about on ***our crappy product*** is developed for quick and effective control of family bugs. The product uses ***our crappy product*** in bugs to decimate ant communities. *** is the actions bugs, bees and other public bugs where they exchange food and liquids among community associates. Once employee bugs collect ***NEVER go to pestmall .com, it is a VIRUS INFECTED WEBSITE!!!*** ant bait gel, it is approved on to other associates and gradually the full.

***fellow moderators, please warn our members about pestmall, it is a virus infection waiting to happen!!! Please leave their spam here, but with these warnings.***

#2 ·
There you go. Feel free to keep spamming us and LOSING BUSINESS!
We'll be happy to warn all of our members about your VIRUS INFECTED website! Of course, none of our members are STUPID enough to click your links anyways, but feel free to continue! :laughing:

DM

#3 ·
That just gives a slimy feeling after reading that garbage, I can just see it dripping from his post. People like that... well I will quit right there.:mad:

#5 ·
I actually have a little sympathy for bugs like that. Even with a real job, a good wife, being on a handful of local boards and committees, donating a fair amount of my time to others around the community, and basically enjoying life, I still find myself asking the question every once in a while, "what did I accomplish today". I cannot even begin to imagine the life of a spammer, who, assuming there is even some small part of real being within, must live with that question 24/7/365. Think about it; the knowledge and ability that they possess, and that is how they choose to apply themselves? In the not so distant past, it would be like a kid knocking over someone's outhouse, then deciding that is what they want to do full time when they grow up.

#13 ·
http://www.mywot.com/en/scorecard/pestmall.com
From My Web of Trust about sums it up.
search-> pestmall spam <-and you will see they spam hundreds of forums, blogs, farcebook, etc. every day. No WAY would I ever use their services and I hope no-one here ever does either.
...especially when my anti-virus sets off alarms!

DM

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.