Aluminum Decorative Fencing - General DIY Discussions - DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum

Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > DIY Repair > General DIY Discussions

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Old 07-25-2010, 05:34 PM   #1

Rewards Points: 150

Aluminum Decorative Fencing

Hi,

I have a few questions relating to decorative fencing. I have to purchase one for a new house and I'm starting to see the savings. I know that this is a job that I will be able to do.

My question is...does anybody have experience with 'fence-depot.com'? They sell "Specrail" (fence company) there. What are your thoughts about it? Quality product?

I don't know if I should order the fence online, or go to a big-box store. Home Depot carries "Allure Aluminum" fencing, and Lowe's carries a brand called "Freedom".

They all cost about the same, but just don't know about the quality. I'm also open to other brands/manufactures if somebody can suggest.

Thanks!

Advertisement

wiz561 is offline   Reply With Quote