Forums | Home Repair | Home Improvement | Painting | Interior Decorating | Remodeling | Landscaping

Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > DIY Repair > General DIY Discussions

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Old 06-27-2009, 05:04 PM   #1

Share |

adhesive under metal on glass

Ok not sure if this will make sense. I bought a glass display case. Where the metal door handle goes (that seals it with a magnet on the glass case itself so it shuts) underneath that was a foam kind of sticker so the metal casing is not exactly on the glass. Its soft and I am not positive what material it is. I realized that I placed the handles in the wrong spot (functioning correctly, but I'd still like to have it correct).

Anyways I tried peeling off the sticker which is no problem but it breaks apart so I cannot restick it to reposition. Does anyone know where I can get more of these stickers so I can reposition the handle. They were bought from Ikea here is a link : http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/10119206

Thanks!
blaqpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 09:39 PM   #2

http://www.lowes.com/lowes/lkn?actio...001&lpage=none Be safe, G
Gary in WA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 11:07 AM   #3

thank you for that!
blaqpig is offline   Reply With Quote