Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > DIY Repair > General DIY Discussions

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Old 03-02-2010, 06:09 PM   #1

Rewards Points: 0
Share |

addition

Going on this chat room is all new to me, so bare with me.
I have a very small den and a covered patio just off of it. ( I have two other patios off of the covered one.) I want to take out the wall between to make a larger den. This is an outside wall with a fireplace, a sliding door, and a large window. The floor of the patio will have to be raised as well as the ceiling to match the existing den. There is already electric plugins and ceiling fan in place. the space of the den is 12X18, and the patio is 10X18. Now the question. What kind of cost am I looking at and do you think I would recover my cost when selling? I live in a small town in the mid south and back up to a golf course.
Thanks for your help.

charliebrown is offline   Reply With Quote