DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum

DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum (
-   General DIY Discussions (
-   -   ? about fiberglass-reinforced plastics or (FRP) (

ProsThetiC 06-23-2007 11:20 PM

? about fiberglass-reinforced plastics or (FRP)
i wnat to know the difference between frp and white pollywall. now i dont know what either are but white pollywall is $20 and FRP is $30. it looks the same. I found them at home depot, but the guy there didnt know the difference i guess the white pollywall is new. I 'm building a monitor cage (Lizard) and i nedd frp to stop leaking water and to keep good humidity in the cage... I know its not home improvement, but it could be a tiny house. so i thought i'd give this site a try thanks for any help

ProsThetiC 06-23-2007 11:34 PM

at lowes they had different ************ and it was like a frp section i think they had grey fiberglass wall liner and almond c\111(could be iii)wall liner is it all just kinds of frp i need something to keep humidity in and no-one i talk to seems to know frp is

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:13 PM.

User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.