DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum

DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum (
-   Building & Construction (
-   -   tuck pointing question (

bubblegummom 08-06-2010 11:36 PM

tuck pointing question
One side of our house needs tuck pointing and we need to choose a mason. Do most masons use a squeeze tube-type apparatus to put the mortar into the joints these days instead of an old fashioned trowel? Does it work as well?

Thank you!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:46 AM.

User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.