DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum

DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum (
-   Building & Construction (
-   -   Threaded pipe corners (

mnp13 03-11-2013 08:06 AM

Threaded pipe corners
The best way I can describe this project is I need to make half a cube out of threaded pipe and attach it to the wall at the ceiling with threaded flanges.

However, I am having a hard time finding the corner fittings that I need.

In one place, I want a corner - three openings at right angles to each other, to make the corner of the "box."

However, somewhere else, I need the corner to also have a threaded end out the side, so the pipe can continue. Like a T. Any ideas where I would find that in 3/4? Or the proper name of it so I can search online?


mnp13 03-11-2013 08:14 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is what I mean, in case you can't read my mind! lol

joed 03-11-2013 08:22 AM

Don't know that you find the corner fitting. The closest I have seen is a cross fitting.
Try goggling "pipe fittings".

mnp13 03-11-2013 08:23 AM

I did that, I've looked through about six different websites so far. Haven't found anything.

mnp13 03-11-2013 08:24 AM

Oh, I found the corner fitting. (On the right in my sketch) it's the one on the left that I'm having trouble with.

mnp13 03-11-2013 08:36 AM


Well, the name anyway. It's a "side outlet tee" in case anyone was wondering.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:53 AM.

vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1