Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Home Improvement > Building & Construction


Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 04-20-2009, 11:49 PM   #1
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Arlington, TX
Posts: 35
Rewards Points: 25

Structural Engineer - Arlington, TX (DFW)

Any recommendation on an engineer to survey a house regarding removing a wall in Arlington, TX?

We're hoping to purchase a new house and one we're considering we would like to remove a wall.
Suggestions on who or where best to find someone to consult?


CZSteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 12:09 AM   #2
Structural Engineer
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Midwest
Posts: 64
Rewards Points: 75

Structural Engineer - Arlington, TX (DFW)

You could contact RLG (Rayomnd L Goodson), Structural Engineers at (214) 739-8100. I know of this firm through Mr. Ayers, an associate in the firm. We are both K-State grads.

I would also recommend L.A. Fuess Partners, (214) 871-7010.

Last edited by wildcat; 04-21-2009 at 12:25 AM.
wildcat is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Brick veneer or Structural Brick? nimblemotors Building & Construction 19 02-22-2013 09:11 PM
Upgrading Grounding System sweaty Electrical 28 08-18-2008 05:15 AM
Concrete steps and stucco cracked-Is this structural problem? yummy mummy Building & Construction 17 04-14-2008 10:24 AM
LVL Beam questions bellacosa Building & Construction 3 08-08-2006 12:14 AM

Top of Page | View New Posts

Copyright © 2003-2014 Escalate Media. All Rights Reserved.