Shell Rough In New Construction - Building & Construction - DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum

Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Home Improvement > Building & Construction

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Closed Thread

Old 04-09-2009, 09:22 PM   #1

Rewards Points: 10

shell rough in new construction

Hey guys,
I'm a contractor in VA. Wanted to get a few more thoughts on a project I am bidding to make sure if my thoughts are in the right range. I am bidding a 40x30 new duplex build ground up block foundation build. I am pulling permits and taking structure to "dry in" phase with Tyvek and tarpaper to roof.(only interested in before mentioned, mechanicals are accounted for) From that point, I will take a consulting role to make sure things are finished off to my approval and also step in to complete any tasks they are not comfortable with. Any thoughts on a price I should submit for this type of project? Thanks ahead of time for advice!! Have a great night.

Advertisement

Old 04-10-2009, 09:34 AM   #2

Rewards Points: 2,000

There's a Contractor Talk forum at the top of the page that would give you better advice.
Ron

Advertisement

Old 04-10-2009, 09:43 AM   #3

Rewards Points: 2,000

This site exists for the purpose of DIYers to get advice from pros and each other, not the other way around. A contractor that comes on a DIY forum asking how much he should bid should take a hard look at what he's doing.
Closed Thread