Is this safe?? (Mold question)
I would not buy that. Looks like there is some serious foundation issues which may lead to structural damage. I'm no expert, but yeah this looks bad. My guess is you'd need to first pump out all the moisture/water, get rid of the mold, and re pour the foundation or at least the floor. Probably more details there as well. Lots of $$$. Depending on how bad it is they may even need to jack up the house, which then means you could get cracks in the walls and have to repaint/patch etc. So yeah, I'd stay away!