Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Home Improvement > Building & Construction

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Old 07-15-2011, 10:48 AM   #1

Share |

ProStone VS. OC Cultured VS. Centurion

I've done lots of research, and read through many threads on here.

I'm planning on doing a couple hundred sq. ft. of a ledgestone / drystack, as a porch and foundation veneer. I think OC Cultured Stone is the most attractive, but I am able to get ProStone (value line also manufactured by OC) and Centurion for half the price and am value-minded so am going to have to go with one of those.

Not too much feedback about Centurion (though have found a little), and zilcho information other than very little offered by ProStone on the web.

Has anyone used ProStone (looking at the EasyFit Savannah Ledge), or know anything about it other than the little on ProStone site. I literally can not find more than 1 photo of this stuff used on an actual project/home. Anyone have photos of this one used, and any comments about it? Will I regret going with these two "value" brands saving the money over OC CS?

Any input regarding the Centurion ledge or drystack vs. the OC ProStone (I can get both of these for around $5 sq/ft) - or any photos that you guys have that can attach of actual work done with these (I've seen all the stuff on the web images).

Thanks much!

99altrade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 12:57 PM   #2

ProStone VS. OC Cultured VS. Centurion

Anyone?

99altrade is offline   Reply With Quote