Which Pipe To Use For Gutter Drainage? - Building & Construction - DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum

Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Home Improvement > Building & Construction

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Old 09-18-2010, 05:45 PM   #1

Rewards Points: 87

Which pipe to use for gutter drainage?

I'm going to be trenching and putting down some drainage pipe at the bottom of the house where the gutters come down. My goal is to have the front left pipe run down the side of the house (my house is sideways on the lot) and connect with the rear left, then run the pipe off the back of the property (I'm up on a hill). I want to do the same on with the right front/right rear.

Any thoughts about what pipe to bury and should I have any concerns? As it stands, my crawl space has a little mold that I think is attributed to poor grading in general. So any little bit will help

Advertisement

luvdairish is offline   Reply With Quote